Outdoors – Fishing for rockfish strong downstream in the Roanoke River too
By Mike Marsh Sports@StarNewsOnline.com While most anglers heading for northeastern North Carolina’s fabled striped bass fishing waters find crowded boat ramps along the rocky Roanoke River near Weldon, a few local anglers catch the same fish unhindered by a lack of parking space or dinged props. They simply fish farther downstream near Plymouth.
Read more on The Wilmington Star-News
Related Blog Post About Pro Bass Shops:
- Watchdog$ Wake-Up: April 19,2010 – Cape Fear Watchdog$ – Wilmington Star News – Wilmington, NC – Archive
- Thomas Day: Master Craftsman and Free Man of Color | Triangle Arts and Entertainment
- Bass Fishing Techniques
- Sunday afternoon linkage covers search, recruits – UNCW Basketball – Wilmington Star News – Wilmington, NC – Archive
- Northeastern North Carolina Stories | Beaufort, North Carolina LocalSpur – News, Yellow Page Listings, Events and Local Tweets for Beaufort, NC.
- ddrum Mike Marsh Cast Steel Signature Snare Drum, 7×14