Column: Brothers sample good fishing, food again on visit
Big Trip 2010, the week my brothers came down for nothing but fishing, ended with a bang. Bill and Keith and I were baking in my aging 17 1/2-foot long aluminum bass boat a week ago Saturday in the interior of the Atchafalaya Basin.
Read more on The Daily Iberian
Related Blog Post About Pro Bass Shops:
- My Best fishing place | Karmsundbk.com
- 17 CRESTLINER aluminum bass boat, 40HP Johnson, good condition $3,000 | Fort Smith NOW!
- Daily Iberian takes Issuu « The Kicker
- David Vest: Tall tales and true stories of real Rock n Roll | Oregon Music News
- Aluminum Boat Build Your Own | Build Your Own Boat
- Iberian Cool – the Hip Hangouts in Spain – BoatDraft