Area Sprint Cup drivers looking forward to second race at Kansas
Daytona 500 champion Jamie McMurray was understand-ably excited about Tuesday’s announcement that Kansas Speedway will be staging a second Sprint Cup race in 2011. And not just because it means it’s an extra race for McMurray close to his hometown of Joplin. It means an extra fishing trip.
Read more on The Kansas City Star
Related Blog Post About Pro Bass Shops:
- Rouse: Kansas Speedway gets #2 | Mass Appeal News
- Ryan Newman Tony Stewart Daytona 500 Final practice crash & Interviews
- DAYTONA 500 2 LAPS RACE RESTART CAUSES CRASH & TURNS RACE INTO OVERDRIVE-NASCAR 2010 | Rubbin' Is Racin'
- Daytona 500 – The Grand-Daddy of Speed | Pro Sports 101
- NASCAR Whelen Truck Series DAYTONA 500 [VIDEO] | The Sports Report
- Speedway Motorsports Announces Move of NASCAR Sprint Cup Race Date to Kentucky – StreetInsider.com » Speedway, Motor, Kentucky, Motorsports, NASCAR, Series » casestudys.info