- BioBag products are certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute to meet the ASTM D6400 specification. The BPI logo is shown at the bottom of this page. Always look for the logo to assure the products you buy are truly biodegradable and compostable.
- BioBag products meet the new California law, SB 1749, for biodegradable and compostable product claims.
- BioBags are certified GMO Free. Furthermore, we only source corn from countries that do not allow GMO testing.
- BioBags are shelf stable, just like paper plates or paper towels. There are no chemical additives to enhance decomposition. The bags biodegrade naturally when expose to the earth’s elements and micro-organisms in the soil.
- BioBags will decompose in a controlled composting environment in 10-45 days, leaving no harmful residues behind.
BioBag is the world’s largest brand of 100% biodegradable and 100% compostable bags and films made from the material, Mater-Bi. All of our products contain GMO free starch, biodegradable polymer and other renewable resources. No polyethylene is used in the production process. BioBag products meet ASTM D6400 specifications and California Law requirements. We will never compromise our earth or our standards. We invite you to review the numerous certifications we have been awarded and the quality o
List Price: $ 13.99